website statistics
BUYING the FIRST AID KIT in C.A.T.S – Medkit new gadget in Crash Arena Turbo Stars - Crash Arena Turbo Stars Videos

dimanche 29 octobre 2017

BUYING the FIRST AID KIT in C.A.T.S – Medkit new gadget in Crash Arena Turbo Stars



Right this moment I purchase the brand new weapon/gadget in crash arena turbo stars.. It is known as THE FIRST AID KIT, it simply got here out and It is actually OP! Examine it Out!

WINNERS from my final giveaway:
COLE Freeze, Boss Child, CrzyAsMotha
(examine your YouTube messages)

Welcome to my channel, if you’re new round right here, think about subscribing. I add gaming movies normally as soon as every week. Did you want this video? Depart a like.

I am glad you clicked on this video and watched it. I hope I am going to see you in one other one.
bye.

I purchased the fisrt help package in cats, medkit new gadget new weapong BOX replace dab

source

Subscribe to get more videos :