website statistics
This machine was a Beast! | Battles + 2 Legendary Boxes! | C.A.T.S: Crash Arena Turbo Stars - Crash Arena Turbo Stars Videos

dimanche 11 juin 2017

This machine was a Beast! | Battles + 2 Legendary Boxes! | C.A.T.S: Crash Arena Turbo Stars

This machine was a Beast! | Battles + 2 Legendary Boxes! | C.A.T.S: Crash Arena Turbo Stars



Welcome to my channel, if you are new around here, consider subscribing. I upload gaming videos usually once a week. Did you like this video? Leave a like. This video is about Crash Arena Turbo Stars, which just got released, and that means I had to make a new account.. I also open up 2 legendary boxes and do some battles... I'm glad you clicked on this video and watched it. I hope I''l se you in another one. bye.
View more video at source

Subscribe to get more videos :